Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

DreamersWish

lovely app, definitely does make it easy for you to set up and love how it was set out for you as well.

pureman.com.au

Set up was easy, however, I would have preferred to be asked for feedback after my sales event was over and not before it had even commenced.

E-com-holics

I haven't really tried it yet , but it seems interesting. I am a newbie and a new player on e-commerce, user friendly apps is a number one for me. Hope this apps really help.

Shoplavishlyhip

Seems ok so far! It looks much more professional than other discount apps and was very easy to implement.

Green Life2

NOT TOO BAD NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ikitoo

Sometimes doesn't works, and customers reporting this issue.
giving this message for some customers: Your cart does not meet the requirements for the BA_4E6006B79CD364C2 discount code
For other ones, customer see discount, but charged full amount!!

Ok Tire Swag

It does what I need it to do but I have 4 Shopify Stores and would have to pay for this App 4 times to use on each Store, not happening :(
If anyone knows how to get around this... let me know :)

Nhimapparel

I would like the discount to show up sooner. It's confusing to the customer especially on mobile

Ninetythree 11

You're asking for a review too soon. I haven't even tried it yet. May update later.

Baby Hilarious

good but would be nice if no charge. since we paid for monthly subscription