Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Office Supplies 2 U

I used this app to help me offer tiered discounts, e.g. buy 3 get x% off - buy 5 get X% off - it works very well and easily, would recommend it.

Holimad

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

Quality Series 9

Great app, game changer and really worth it! If you're doubting? Just do it, it's really worth the "investment" ;-)

KitchenAsst

I think the plugin is very good, it has been used for a long time, there are some effects, it will continue to be used.

Sundayhair

Yes, I really like this software, it brings me a very big profit. Very easy to use a software, I recommend everyone to use!

Ralameo

jtztthrtrvgx lpwrklpweklpfkwelpfklpwefwe,lf,l,fl,welf,le,fl,ewlf,welöf,wlöf,löw,flöw,flog,welöf,wlö,flöw,f

Barry's Tea

It was a simply way to add tiered discounts to my store. Great app!
Hopefully it results in great sales revenue!

The Gadget Suite

Increased my AOV and great customer service. So easy to setup and make a unique Booster for each product

Www Hear Excel

good航空工程回归,窗口侯姐旅结合率冷漠呢美女美女结婚v了h v h ju g nü l ju l j hv m n l bv b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Simplie Online

Great app to use, easy to set-up and integration with the different themes is awesome. Can't wait to see the results.