Booster: Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Fiestadepot

Location Mexico

Excellente!!, resuelve el tema de descuentos por volumen sin necesidad de crear variantes de productos, maravilloso!!

Farondis

not really sure how it work be let see ....

Egeek902

Time spent using app 1 day

sweet app, easy to install, highly reccomend

Valuteeph

Location Philippines

Simple but nice app. Helpful too.

Timetounwine

Time spent using app About 2 years

Love me a good free app!! Easy and quick to set up too.

Yourturnkeystore 634

Superb app, I believe it will increase sales/

Grassroots Baby

Fairly straightforward to set up, got it working (though I missed an option box at first that caused the discount only to work when adding more than one of the same variant of the product to the cart, which was not what I wanted, and never heard back from the developer when I followed their directions to get help). Aside from that, once I got it all figured out, using the app for two products. This caused my cart to stop allowing ANY discount code from being entered at checkout, completely turning off the Discount Code portion of the box and only allowing a gift card code to be entered. Even after making sure I had selected to allow other discounts to be offered. This resulted in two days of back and forth with a customer (who may or may not place an order now, with a larger discount than the original code she was trying to redeem). Not worth the headache or hassle to offer bulk discounts on two items to lose the ability to properly use my loyalty program or other discounts.

Digital Handlebar

Having issue, contacting support

Ciel Lash

AMAzinggggg!!! Highly recommended for use for shopify stores.

Sole Sensation

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have just setup this app and I am hoping it will be as good as the rest of the app I have used.