Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

BUEERY

wonderful It's useful to my store.

EcoBeautée

une application qui aide vraiment bien et en plus elle est facile à utilisé merci beaucoup pour cette appli

buddhainspire

need to check, first time add to my shop, hope works well
hope to increase my order value, also increase my order

ClickClickShip.com

Great app...been using it for a while now. Also, I just wanted to point out that Booster's customer service team is fast & efficient. Lalaine and her team of devs helped me resolve an issue really quick so I'm thankful to them. I highly recommended this app if you want to increase your AOV (Don't we all? - That's where the money is!)

Good luck to all!

COCO BEAUTY

just downloaded it. will update the review once i start using the app. i hope everything goes well..

KB TWS BLUETOOTH

very good should give me discounted for this app to work 7 days free trial isnt enough for to use. .

Your Cell Kits

Hi this is Genrell Sy, Freelance Web Developer and this is the App that helps me to manipulate the Checkout without purchasing the Shopify Plus. Thank you for the App! 6/5 Stars for me! Great Job.

Jax's Corner

Great app, a tad expensive to what's out there but gets the job done. Thank you for your support of installing this

spritup

nice nice!

DanceWear Corner

This app has been great! Simple to use and love the prompting at the cart. My customers love the bulk discounts and not having to use codes is great!