Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Supreme Next

great app to use. recommend it to every body . Helps to increase the order value of the items. Highly recommended.

TheSwirlfie

Really good app. Helps me in increasing my average order value! Kudos to you guys for making this app.

V-Shape Lifting Mask

this app is really really good, it helps with showing some good discounts for my customers. Also its very easy to set up

Office Supplies 2 U

I used this app to help me offer tiered discounts, e.g. buy 3 get x% off - buy 5 get X% off - it works very well and easily, would recommend it.

Holimad

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

Quality Series 9

Great app, game changer and really worth it! If you're doubting? Just do it, it's really worth the "investment" ;-)

KitchenAsst

I think the plugin is very good, it has been used for a long time, there are some effects, it will continue to be used.

Sundayhair

Yes, I really like this software, it brings me a very big profit. Very easy to use a software, I recommend everyone to use!

Ralameo

jtztthrtrvgx lpwrklpweklpfkwelpfklpwefwe,lf,l,fl,welf,le,fl,ewlf,welöf,wlöf,löw,flöw,flog,welöf,wlö,flöw,f

Barry's Tea

It was a simply way to add tiered discounts to my store. Great app!
Hopefully it results in great sales revenue!