Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Twastore

Amazing!! Helps me getting more Sales and revenue!

Grassroots Baby

Fairly straightforward to set up, got it working (though I missed an option box at first that caused the discount only to work when adding more than one of the same variant of the product to the cart, which was not what I wanted, and never heard back from the developer when I followed their directions to get help). Aside from that, once I got it all figured out, using the app for two products. This caused my cart to stop allowing ANY discount code from being entered at checkout, completely turning off the Discount Code portion of the box and only allowing a gift card code to be entered. Even after making sure I had selected to allow other discounts to be offered. This resulted in two days of back and forth with a customer (who may or may not place an order now, with a larger discount than the original code she was trying to redeem). Not worth the headache or hassle to offer bulk discounts on two items to lose the ability to properly use my loyalty program or other discounts.

Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap

excellent, I had thought of offering this, but I didn't know how to do it!

Nrjsolaire

very good app
That's a nice app and very helpful for sales

Half Ticket Family Fashion Stores

Looks Good... We are excited to try it out

Digital Handlebar

Having issue, contacting support

Ciel Lash

AMAzinggggg!!! Highly recommended for use for shopify stores.

Sole Sensation

I have just setup this app and I am hoping it will be as good as the rest of the app I have used.

Jzs Camera Shopify Test Store

EASY BREEZY SIMPLE did i mention quick and easy

El Gadget Virtual

Amazing! Is a great application that can help you with sales of more than one item and offering discounts, which makes it look more attractive.

I really liked this app