Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Calenbo

KetmoStore

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all - first of all on phone they have to refresh to make the discount work - also i deleted the app and the widget bugged to my product page so it's still there. Good job , just like your other apps this is trash too. :) Also your own app is blocking your other app WTF is this .

ABCKIDS

I've installed this app before, but when I used this app and found there is something wrong and the customer support reply to me very late.

Little Moo Organics

Seems to have stopped working. Worked one minute and was gone the next.

Things For Dogs

Your review is too short. Enter a comment that is at least 30 characters

Pivotfishing

Error when I add Discount code. Please fix it

Alessandra Creations

I like the app and it has a lot of potential.
But: offers in can only be made in % but message in cart is in £ - i.e. I offer 5% discount when you buy more than 3 items in a category, yet the message in the cart reads "buy 3 and get £5.00 off

It would be really useful to be able to schedule the offer

it would be great to be able to choose between % and a fixed amount

Grassroots Baby

Fairly straightforward to set up, got it working (though I missed an option box at first that caused the discount only to work when adding more than one of the same variant of the product to the cart, which was not what I wanted, and never heard back from the developer when I followed their directions to get help). Aside from that, once I got it all figured out, using the app for two products. This caused my cart to stop allowing ANY discount code from being entered at checkout, completely turning off the Discount Code portion of the box and only allowing a gift card code to be entered. Even after making sure I had selected to allow other discounts to be offered. This resulted in two days of back and forth with a customer (who may or may not place an order now, with a larger discount than the original code she was trying to redeem). Not worth the headache or hassle to offer bulk discounts on two items to lose the ability to properly use my loyalty program or other discounts.