Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

wonder diaperz

i used this app to get more sales through submitting discount into my store and it has worked and i love it

Enchanti

I have just created my fist quantity break and the set-up was extremely easy and looks nice on my store. I think they should allow more customization with text/font/grid style.

SUPPLYED

This app takes a while to get used to. Once we've been playing around with it, it works really well. The only thing we wish it could do is to be able to combine discount codes that customers can only use once and codes that will expire. If it has this feature added to it we will stick with it forever.

Handy Tool Factory

Easy to set up. Still have to test performance. The guided setup really helps. Will recommend so far.

OVERCOMFY®

just testing the app and i hope it generates me some new orders in order for my store to get scaled-up

Health Gear Store

So far so freaking good. Created a bunch of offers in less than 2 minutes. The only - side is that the price. It should lower than $15/month

BooBooLu

The app the percentages well,but would have nice manually put in the price
ex buy for $$$ or but three for $$$

Ridge Deals

I had to re-synched again to work. And as soon as it was initiated i made a sell right away. Else it works very well

pupsmate

I have just installed it, will rate it later...................................................................................

Calmie

Great app, would recommend. Sometimes it wouldn't register the discounts tho, which can be a hassle.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9