Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

CYFS

Nice. It meets my need.

nice

SipJoy Straw

Very user friendly app and a great way to boost your sales and increase your average order value. Would recommend!

Wishes & Details

It is easy to use, you can customize your offers for each product, you can select various types of offers and you can customize your brand, it is excellent

badicci

I like this app because it is very simple to set up and increase order value instantly. I use it to make a discount for our customers if they buy more than one product from our site. Thank you for good working app.

TheWhiteBeard™

i used this app to help me increase my conversions .....................that's all .........thank you i haven't tested it yet

www.kamory-us.com

1. Basic checks
Ensure the offer type is set to Volume Discount.
Ensure the product you are viewing is included in the offer.
Is there a starts at / ends at time set for the offer? If so - please ensure you are within the times set.
Does the offer require a customer to be tagged to view the offer? If so - please ensure you are logged in and viewing the product as a tagged customer.
Ensure you are on a product page. The volume discount table will only show on a product page.
2. Check Discount table settings
Please visit the settings page of the app.

FlexiLight360

This app has helped me increase my average order value, great job. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

life merch

kd,jshjds mfnednfnnek mfkekjgjekghhek emnkenknkfnkngnngngngn mekrnkerkernmsdkkffnfnekkek emnkenfkfhhejej

Singing Bowls

Just Downloaded the apps, Looks easy and good so far.
I will write another review later .
Thanks Guys

Joiall

Easy to set-up 1-2-3. Just installed, need to see to see if will increase my AOV as expected. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60