Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Aurora Light Poles

Great app to upsell and make more sales. Great support from the developer. They are very responsive.

August 31, 2021

We're so happy that our app is helping your Shopify store skyrocket! 🚀 We're always available if you need anything at all. All the best, Kevin

Mystic Moon Goddess

Great App! Super easy to add upsells in your store (a must if you want to increase your AOV).
The pop up displays nicely and fast making it a very smooth flow for the client.
Customer service is great too.
Everyone I know that has a shopify store uses this app.
I totally recommend it.

Crimibox

This app has made us more than 70.000 Euro in upsells! Excellent customer service also! Would recommend!

The Bike Project

It would be helpful if we could add the pop up at different points in the customer journey, however, the app has generated many sales which we are very happy about.

zerognecklace.de

Horrific! This app doesn´t do what it explicitly promises. And it takes weeks of communication with their customer service (only eMail, no phone) until the issue was understood.
If you want to incentivise your clients to enlarge their shopping cart, this app is exactly what you don´t want to have.
Beside that there is no batch editing or import function what would be super helpful for a more complex product and upselling strategy.

OLD GRINGO BOOTS

Weird pricing policy. They charge you depending on the Shopify plan you are with. This is not right as the functionality remains the same across different pricing plans.

Cle-Gienic

The price / quality ratio is bad, on top of that they try to force us to put 5 stars with a false link which is only triggered when we click on 5 stars. Really pitiful as a step ...

Farrah Ann's Boutique

Been messaging for several weeks trying to get a bug worked out and it's still not fixed, of course they still charged me the $29 monthly fee. They really need to get their customer service in order.

J&S Official

it seemed easy enough i just hope it works we'll see. i'm just looking to increase sells and traffic in general.

Shoes4Gal

I have already deleted this plug-in, will there be any charge? after installing this plug-in, it will affect my Facebook pixel tracking. after deleting it, it will still affect me, please help me. otherwise, I will consider leaving a bad comment. https://www.pexgle.com/ what's your relation with this website. Hello, please delete all relevant codes or historical traces. Because installing this app affects the tracking and adding to cart data of Facebook pixels. If you help us solve this problem, I will delete my comments. Thank you for waiting for your reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149