Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Mellora Makeup

N'affiche pas le upsell, application inutile. Je ne la recommande pas. A l'époque c'était pas mal quand elle était gratuite

Wellness Style Shop

Horrible customer service they take forever to respond. You cannot split test offers, there is no data they give you on the upsell. I actually noticed this upsell lowered my conversion rate. I would recommend going with Bold Upsell or an upsell offer that has more data they present to you

Mon Bébé, Ma Vie

Vraiment déçu dès le départ, le premier niveau payant (19.99$) est pour les boutiques avec un plan basique. Ce qui est mon cas, et pourtant ils veulent me facturer 29.99$ qui est normalement pour les plans shopify intermédiaire !

Cali Tiger

DIABOLICAL! Lailane from customer support is just lazy. The whole company has the worst support staff! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

The Mythical Forest

not working for some reason even tho i set it up and publish everything. it only works for their own testing button but not on my store.

Moon Lander

next time don't force me to give a 5 star

Pandawing Com

showing pricing wrong, i noticed after many days, i don't know how many buyers i have lost, i sent mail to support, but didn't get any reply, waste of money :(

Boutiquedecoration

Dosn't work. Maby not compatible withe my theme.

Catandkitty

customers can only see offers if they click on view cart, ONLY
so if the customer added a product to their cart and wanted to checkout, he wont be able to see the upsell offers, what a horrible experience!!

Serendipity Designs And Creations

We trialled this product, and it had no results for us. We contacted booster apps, and tried something different. Contacted again before the trial period end, and no response. So uninstalled the app 4 days out of trial period after giving up on a response. And still got charged for an uninstalled app.... May work for some but had no impact at all for us.