Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Cali Lush Lashes

Disclaimer before you buy this app!!! I am very disappointed in their upsell pop up feature. I sell to USA, Australia, Canda, Uk. The upsell pricing does not reflect the customers country pricing it will only show usa pricing hence i have lost alot of money on ads because of this. I have reached out to support and this is my 4rth day with them trying to get this resolved or if they even have a solution. They will just write a one response daily and leave me hanging. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS APP. ILL REVISE THIS REVIEW IF THEY CAN FIX THIS FOR ME.

Majorbuys

I was unable to use the app throughout the WHOLE 7-day free trial. The pop up did not fit into cart. Support took 4 days to respond, doing nothing about the problem. DO NOT INSTALL.

Ma p'tite Parure

Je sais pas quoi dire je dis n'importe quoi c'est pour passer le tuto qui sert à rien de gasd sq gsfs d

Bowmar Nutrition

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP, I have an ongoing issue that was supposed to be fixed and I went in to modify something today and the issue has not been resolved. I have multiple stores and will be deleting from all shortly as soon as I find a replacement today. I have emailed support multiple times that the dashboard does not work. They push you off over and over and then when you go to modify it might work for 5 minutes (after refreshing for 20 minutes straight) and then will go down again. I have been patient multiple times but this is costing me thousands in revenue! If you need an app that will perform correctly and support that will actually help you if there are bugs THIS APP IS NOT FOR YOU.

Allora

Installing it broke my site and no support received from the company, very disappointing experience...

Raw Threads Athletics

I normally never give a bad review, as there is always a level of understanding that things don't always work. But if your app is going to damage my theme to the point where my site cannot load it's home page or product pages and there is no sense of urgency to help fix it, then I have to give it a 1 star review. I Caution all to check with your theme developer before installing.

Crissini

i used this application.HE IS VERY BAD i just tested 7 days and i've canceled because he is not good

xbodycase

0 Support. Product Names appear with html code ? does someone know how to fix this ? 19.99 $ for bad support ....

House of Romanov Fashion

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.

Trends Corner

Customer service is a real DISASTER, I have waited too much time to get an answer from them and my trial ran out in this period. Their response time takes more than a week and they are not trying to solve the issues, they suggest me to remove my product variants to run the app correctly. UNBELIEVABLE. Would definitely not recommend!!

UPDATE:
After our comment, Booster Apps contacted us and offered the app %100 free of charge and get it up and running. We thought that our complaint finally reached to the right people. However after several emails and several months, still no response from them.

We want you to know that you can not get support when you have a problem. Not recommended...

Previous 1 3 4 5