Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

Cle-Gienic

The price / quality ratio is bad, on top of that they try to force us to put 5 stars with a false link which is only triggered when we click on 5 stars. Really pitiful as a step ...

absolute-fit.com

I used the app to get higher order amounts, I new to to using it , so I waiting to see how it works.

De'Passion

I like it was pretty self explanatory. I like the app and definitely would recommend it to others. Thanks

Zerepz

The app is great so far. First time drop shipping so i will come back for another review based off my results

Lisse Shave Inc.

Just installed it - received great support from the team setting it up and getting it to work how I needed it.

Alcanside

Good app, works really fine. Let's hope to get more sales ! The experience is really good. Also the instructions are clear

Dr.Posture Corrector

Very Good, helps increase average order value. Increases urgency and is a very good app. Would def recommend.

Farrah Ann's Boutique

Been messaging for several weeks trying to get a bug worked out and it's still not fixed, of course they still charged me the $29 monthly fee. They really need to get their customer service in order.

Styrka Fitness

Very Gooooooooooooooood app! I'm satisfied. I wish this will help a lot to achieve my goal. Thanks a lot.

TruckPassion

Super appli je recommande mon panier moyen à augmenter considérablement grâce à cette application magique

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 275 276