Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

The Perfect Underwear

I use this app for upsell and creating automated discount which saves me a lot of time running my shop

mgemi-staging

Very easy to install, easy to use. I could do it without a support person, which was amazing! We have developers but I didn't need to bother them!

Living Zenzes

Great. Works out of the box. Can even add another discount code. Very happy and fast. Love it! Also not expensive. Gives immediate results

coltenss

great app love the work the app is really helpful and has increased the sales in my store i am very happy and satisfied

Fauve + Co

Such a great app to easily create add ons and generate more sales!! We did the trial and will definitely continue using. Highly recommend.

Spendly

This application has generated thousands of dollars in upsells for our store so far, would highly recommend to other users.

Dogizo

Super easy to use app and really powerful what it can do for revenue and ROAS! Easy to configure and looks great!

Hokee Paris

super tres bonne application en francais et intuitive installation et mis en fonction rapide je recommande

vivienergy

great app! i love how i can upsell any item and iProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Kiss and Makeup

Really easy 1 click install, super intuitive to use. Early days to see if it actually increases sales but I suspect it will. I reckon this is one of the better apps out there, lots of smarts built in.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227