Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

SEVOPRODUCTS

So far i have not seen anything yet but i am hoping everything will change
for better soon i lets se

Prezzie4u

i used the app to help create an upsell for a product i am currently selling. it works very well i am very happy

Swankychics

I love it so far and how clear it is to install this app! Everything looks good! I will update my review when it's needed!

MyCasaLife

Quick and easy setup. The guided setup helps you create your first promo which looks professional. Now it's time watch the results.

Beach Season Shop

I love this app so much. Incredible all the customisable functions and how you can make it very personal to your store.

global-buzz.com

Great app. Highly recommend this app for creating your own upsell with great view and option. I use it for my online business

Alpaca Direct

Easy to set up and get going quickly with no code. I like the auto upsells based on collections since we have a lot of products.

casaderma

GOOD AND NICE APP WORK OK
THANKS

oxoshop.eu

Very good application, i increased my cart value by 20%. i can only recommend. instalation, settings are very simple, you can easily track every single step.

Flow Lifestyle

Just trying this app out. It looks very promising and very easy to use. Hopefully, it will help me get more sales.