Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

MalalPhoneCase.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app to use. Great job guys, hopefully gain more sales with this on my store.looking forward for discounted price subscription later on...

curatolo

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is good so far, i just downloaded it, we will see in the future how it works but i have confidence that it'll do the job just right.

BTS TRASH

good so far, apparently I can't set up a discount with leaving a review... but I don't have one yet..

The Mythical Forest

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 42 minutes

not working for some reason even tho i set it up and publish everything. it only works for their own testing button but not on my store.

CrayThing

Location Netherlands

Great!

Would be 5 out of 5 stars if some
features were fixed/added.

For example, it allows a timer, but only a fixed date/time,
so you can't give them something like a 15min timer
unfortunately...

LAEX TAN

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I can't figure out how to change the settings for the bundles already online. It tells me to edit it through another app

Bouddha's Vibes

Location France

C'est bien pour la création d'upsell. Cela m'a été recommandé et je pour le moment je ne suis pas déçu.

Käsestolz

Location Germany

Bis jetzt funktioniert die noch nicht so dolle.

GreaterThan

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Not sure it allows me to do what I need it to do. I want an app that can apply a discount at checkout when specific items are bundled together. Still have yet to do that.

uttariya

Location India

In my shopify it is not working. I have set up all the necessary requirement but not showing any popup. how to solve this issue ? Please help me to solve this issue.