Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

The Mythical Forest

not working for some reason even tho i set it up and publish everything. it only works for their own testing button but not on my store.

CrayThing

Great!

Would be 5 out of 5 stars if some
features were fixed/added.

For example, it allows a timer, but only a fixed date/time,
so you can't give them something like a 15min timer
unfortunately...

LAEX TAN

I can't figure out how to change the settings for the bundles already online. It tells me to edit it through another app

Bouddha's Vibes

C'est bien pour la création d'upsell. Cela m'a été recommandé et je pour le moment je ne suis pas déçu.

Käsestolz

Bis jetzt funktioniert die noch nicht so dolle.

GreaterThan

Not sure it allows me to do what I need it to do. I want an app that can apply a discount at checkout when specific items are bundled together. Still have yet to do that.

uttariya

In my shopify it is not working. I have set up all the necessary requirement but not showing any popup. how to solve this issue ? Please help me to solve this issue.

BLVCK CLOTHING

recently uploaded haven't had the full extent of use as yet but interface is very good. try it for yourself

Grays Outdoors

East to set up and use and great for mobile optimization. Too early to say if it will increase sales.

SPLASH HER SHOES

I have just installed the app......lets see if it will work.
It was easy to install, hope it can increase the sales....will write anotger review later