Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

E-Global Shop

This is a super awesome app that is giving me more confidence in my selling on my store and is helping making more sales. I advise every store to have this app installed. Great work!

Rapuka

Great! I Love It Verry Much, So Simple And Powwer Full.Great! I Love It Verry Much, So Simple And Powwer Full

Tiger Case

Great app, working perfectly and very useful. I recommend it to all users who want to use upsell easely.

Off Street Apparel & Accessories

was GREAT! thanks mate for all the hard work i do not have to do. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SporttiStore

Great App! That you get more sales with this app is not the best thing you get. I think the best thing is that it makes your sales more profitable. ( your sales increase but advertising and shipping costs remain unchanged )
And on top of that you can customise every word and color, unlike other providers.

Best Yoga World

This app helped me doing my first sale, it works very well, especially the testing process, and good support as well :) Recommended

Summer Body Fit

cette application est vraiment bien pensée et nous pouvons modifier pas mal d'options je recommande!

Frances And Co

Awesome, no fuss app! Have used this and seen how easy it is first hand. Excited to be able to offer this to my clients.

Mosquito Raptor

After only the second sell with this app installed. I got an upsell that doubled my earnings. Liking it so far.

InnoNature

works perfect, quick and easy for us better then the other apps available in store for upsell/crossell