Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

NorthSole, LLC

Super quick to set up! Hopefully it drives some serious sales. Would definitely recommend it for anyone!

PRM Filtration

Easy and fun to use. I was a little skeptical at first (other bad app experiences) but you guys have nailed it. This is probably going to become my new fav app.

Lipsons

Encourages people to purchase an absolutely fantastic app. It has paid for itself in a day and will continue to bring sales

Madoba

very helpful when trying to give a great discount towards the end of a funnel. I highly recommend it to anyone

Turtle.Love.Life.

I think it's a really cool app. It's easy to use and easy to use for the end user. Thank you so much Booster!

amazingbuysonline

Great App for any site, very easy to use and set up. I would highly recommend this app for any one using

KITCHEN MASTERED

Amazing app great conversion and amazing at upselling, I really recommend for dropshipping, its a must

Varied Shop

It works perfectly, one of the best applications. the feeling is very good, you can interact , tnxx

ILL LUX™, All Rights Reserved

Love it This app i think is going to help alot !!!! i am excited to use this app and see where it takes my store!

Gamer's Gewelry

Easy to use app! Wonderfully easy to use since it does not require many steps - The only thing I would like to recommend is $14.99 subscription.