Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Manuelle&Co

Location France

nice app using this easy and fast learning. but it needs more languages so people can use it easier

YDWTL

I like the app but not converting for me really. still playing with it. worth trying on your store tho

Soleil Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy set up, & seems user friendly so far (adding the deal is very straight forward) will review once active on my website

gotoparadise

Location France

Not so user friendly. The order to set up the ad is not logical to me. I am missing the visualization of the result.

TreBella Wigs

Time spent using app 40 minutes

This is just a preliminary review since I just installed the app and I'm still playing around with it. It works well but one thing I have noticed is that there does not seem to be a way of setting a minimum purchase requirement. Again, this is very preliminary. I'll come back to update my review before the trial period ends.

Love Milo

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Still seeing what is what so no rating at the moment. Once I have seen how the app works I will be able to review

NÖR:GOT

Location Faroe Islands
Time spent using app 23 minutes

no results..........................................................................................

MalalPhoneCase.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app to use. Great job guys, hopefully gain more sales with this on my store.looking forward for discounted price subscription later on...

GreaterThan

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Not sure it allows me to do what I need it to do. I want an app that can apply a discount at checkout when specific items are bundled together. Still have yet to do that.

Destinationgolddetectors

Time spent using app About 2 months

Concerned about the Paypal option being omitted when the discount app is in use. Many of our customers use Paypal and it would be bad to loose them due to missing Paypal button. Hope this will be adjusted soon!