Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Shop Nush

I need to write a 100 character but i havent used the app yet, let me see how this goes and ill leave a review later

Gracifico

Just installed and activated the free trial. Hoping for increased orders. Will report back on the results after BF. Was very easy to use and setup.

The Pocket Projector Pro

I used this app to help me upsell.. i like the way everything looks! Cant wait to see how it works! Hopefully it works soon because my bank account is getting kind of low

TheCooker

Applicatio tres complete, je viens de l'installer. J'esepre qu'elle augmentera considérablement mes ventes

Catnip Wall Ball

This app ruined my store (Brooklyn theme). When I uninstalled it my store had all sorts of errors and the slide out cart did not work. Do NOT install this if you use Brooklyn Theme.

NakamaStyle

Difficult to personalize, I think that 19.99$ month is to much for what they give to the consumer. I think that actually exists better options.

Bike Scooter City

easy to use so far, great app, thank you very much, bit expensive. will try and see how it goes after 1 month , 7 days free trail ends

White & Green

So far awful experience with this app. It was clashing with code which meant two weeks of us trying to find out how to make the app work. I asked them to extend the free trial and they said no, so we have been paying for an app that does not work. I finally got rid of the clashing code and have been waiting all day for customer service to reply because the offers are still not showing. It is so annoying to be paying for something that is not working and to be waiting SO long for a reply from the team. They do not have a live chat function and have not been a help so far.

Cali Lush Lashes

Disclaimer before you buy this app!!! I am very disappointed in their upsell pop up feature. I sell to USA, Australia, Canda, Uk. The upsell pricing does not reflect the customers country pricing it will only show usa pricing hence i have lost alot of money on ads because of this. I have reached out to support and this is my 4rth day with them trying to get this resolved or if they even have a solution. They will just write a one response daily and leave me hanging. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS APP. ILL REVISE THIS REVIEW IF THEY CAN FIX THIS FOR ME.

Ma p'tite Parure

Je sais pas quoi dire je dis n'importe quoi c'est pour passer le tuto qui sert à rien de gasd sq gsfs d