Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales!

Dermlab

1. you charge too much. 2 you force me to leave a review. not happy

Online Retail Shopping

customer care don't response at all..also need to add every product manually one by one..also the app don't work good..so overall don't use this app...

Mybooty

have to write a review before even using the app.......

Simanity

Have been using this app for 4 months now. Created about 20 upsells, and now they all just gone. Have to do everything from the beggining. Keeps lagging aswell.

Total Outdoor Life

1st off having you review an app before using it is a turnoff right away.

2nd off after having the app for 1 week I have now deleted it due to HORRIBLE customer service.

The app kept showing my offers to customers every time the item was viewed in the cart and is very annoying on mobile. I had the decline offers set to 7 days which clearly did not work.

Very disappointed and now I have a $14 charge as I am right outside the free trial.

Chiuchiu16

Please refund, I'm not ready to use this app now

Beautyhairuk

I don't get these companies that ask you to review as soon as you install the app

Creativepetsupply

Works on test screen, but not any other time

Samaritain

bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug

Rb Series

This app is terrible. I had set up an upsell and it constantly showed it worked through the app but whenever I access my website from my phone or another laptop, the upsell never showed up. What they say vs. what actually happens do not correlate