Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

whatsnextoutdoors

Easy to set-up. Especially since I'm starting with my store. Now I need to learn how to use it strategically to make $$. Thank you guys

JXJSTB

yes, i'm a beginner, just have a few orders. it's wonderful, i will give feeedback if it helps me a lot, thanks a lot

Sens-star

good job Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

PaulZane

The App is for my store perfect and certanly for every other store too. I got so many upsells from it, CRAZY!

My Fair Maiden

Just started using it, but I like so far how easy it is to use and seems to do a great job with upselling.

E-GadgetSpot

Nice app to my store. Very helpful. Hope they add more features :) :) :) :) :)

My Alien Gadget

Good app works well make what they promise and now im waiting ti test on my live site to see how its work on upselliing products to others

Universal Package Store

Simple to set up. Helps to cross sell or promote other products that you want to show your customers.

тнιиguмαנιgz

At first I had a little technical issue and Lalaine was super helpful! She quickly corrected the issue and now the app is working fine. App has been great thus far!

CJK Wholesale Fashion and Apparel

I used this AP too up-sell and it works well so far. it allows the business to generate quick sale opportunities and target specific market groups. I will continue to use this app as long as it performs.