Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales!

Nogard Hockey

PerfectWonders.com

Very easy to set up. Once done, you don't have to worry about it. When someone adds something to their car, on the Checkout Page, a popup will appear asking if they want to add something else (at a discount).

Halo Hand

Just added the app for the 7 day trial, installed quickly and test upsell discount work :) Looking forward to increasing sales with this app.

Mia Fitness

easy to use great app. Much easier for adding discount cross sells. Did exactly what I needed it to do

Upper Tier Development

So far so good, excited to see how much more profit I will bring in. App is really user friendly, only takes minutes getting up and running.

studioNOOKS

It helped me a lot, the support is really fast, friendly and helped me out several times. I can highly suggest the app

Acupuncture Energy Pen

Easy to use and does what it says, would recommend to people trying to cross sell and upsell products

Reflection Diamonds

Seems VERY easy to set up. I wanted buy a product and get a different product free. After 2 mins set up this seems to do the job! Shopify should have this as standard but well done for filling the gap....

Nourishy.se

Vero good app, helps me getting good numbers of extra sales, recomeended to anyone who needs to sell more

Simply Hawaiian Jewels

I use this app for upsells and i am seeing great results. If you want to improve your ROA then I suggest this app