Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Beware of the Dog Shop

Muy útil y con buenas opciones de configuración. Intuitivo y con las instrucciones faciles de entender.

KingofLight

The app walked me through what to do and how to do it and it worked great, Would be better if i could alter the message

Be Humble NZ

Just installed and seems great. Will trial for a few more days and see how it runs so far so good x

Liquid Lip Kit

love this app for helping me with upselling my customers. ive been looking to grow my sales, i think this is going to be a winner.

Suga baby Fashions

Really easy to set up, I love this app didnt have any issues setting up in shopify store I highly recommend it

Lyger Technology

I just performed the test upsell, which worked fine. I just installed so we'll see how it performs in the store

Rude Boy T-Shirt

Really liking the app so far. The app does exactly what it says. Would I recommend this app to a friend ? Yes!

EpilNoPain

Cette application m'a fait gagner beaucoup d'argent ! Au début l'intégration était difficile avec quelques bug avec mon thème, mais au final tout fonctionne :)

M Stoks

jaime beaucoup!! l application est facile à configuré .je le recommande .top

SPLASHBUY

I just installed the App to our Store. It seems to be installed without issues. in the days and weeks ahead, I will provide another Review if It provides us with the results we expect.
Splashbuy.com