Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 3, 2019

I used this app to help me in my store, apparently it will have the desired effect! I hope you can help many others!

Loja SmartBox
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2019

Good app! Tried different things out and I am still working on it. Reached out to the support team, but it takes 12-24 hours for a reply...

Oh My Deals
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Edited December 29, 2018

Really simple and effective interface!
I would prefer 2-3 more options on the design of the pop-up window even on basic's plan trial!

FutureLinks
Greece
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 28, 2018

very good app, has helped me upsell loads of products. this is my fav app to use right now becuase it is easy to use

Cosplo
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 28, 2018

Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it

SHOPERS4LIFE
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 3, 2018

I've only just setup this app. But so far, it gets exactly what I need. Setup a upsell with a discount. I wish I could style the pop up though.

Cycling Simple
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 3, 2018

Perfect! I use it to achieve that customers who buy more than 5 items of all my products will get a discount. it works well

focovida
China
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 30, 2018

I am using the app to create bundles for a product. Easy to set up - Now working on cross sell. Stay tuned.

The Gift Bazaar
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 23, 2018

Works great! Simple setup. I just have to figure out how to multiple offers if the first one is declined.

Genlitt
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 21, 2018

Solo falta probar los resultados en ventas y así medir el grado de satisfacción.
La app se maneja bien es agradable pero hace falta poder verla en el idioma el yo uso.

EN ACCIÓN