Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

My Kids Learning Zone

Great upsells app. Installed today and already have sales from this app. Very easy to use. #1 by far

Nynjobazar

good job thank you for e commerce good job thank you for e commerce good job thank you for e commerce

Mojo Active

Only just setting this up, but easy so far! Hopefully generates lots of sales. Easy to use and nice design

Afro Fusion Apparel

Very easy app, I like it so far. I hope it will indeed feltch me some extra sales as I will be launch

Valiant Patriot

Easy to use! I love it. Exactly what I was looking for. I had tried other apps but they just weren't cutting it. Like I said, I love it.

Nogard Hockey

PerfectWonders.com

Very easy to set up. Once done, you don't have to worry about it. When someone adds something to their car, on the Checkout Page, a popup will appear asking if they want to add something else (at a discount).

Halo Hand

Just added the app for the 7 day trial, installed quickly and test upsell discount work :) Looking forward to increasing sales with this app.

Mia Fitness

easy to use great app. Much easier for adding discount cross sells. Did exactly what I needed it to do

Upper Tier Development

So far so good, excited to see how much more profit I will bring in. App is really user friendly, only takes minutes getting up and running.