Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales!

Uptown Vibez

EASY TO USE AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. THE SETUP VIDEO WAS EXPLAINED STRAIGHT AND TO THE POINT. EASY TO UNDERSTAND. SUPPORT POPS UP IF YOU EVER GET STUCK. GREAT APP.

PostureFlex

Took me 5 seconds to set up, what a breeze. I haven't tried anything sophisticated yet but the simplicity is a plus.

Caly Bags

The app Work like they promise, I will test during this week and share my results then, let's see if the extra AVG order value increase

Titan Aesthetics

Just installed and tested the functionality. Looks great so far and hope this will help my average AOV!

Must-Have Travel Grabs

I've just added this application, but so far I really like it. I can't wait to see the results it brings.

Crest Is Best

Just installed super easy to use, will have to report back on the overall success of the installation

Bello Posture

its good, working well

Luxycase™

Really useful app to generate more money from upsells. It raised my AOV a lot and I am really happy with it.

Ecko Loco

Great UI, very easy to set up! It gives a very clean look and doesn't look invasive at all. Very well built!

Online Fitness Factory

Great app. Helps with selling cheaper products as an up sell. Some cheaper products were hard to sell before using this app