Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Soho & Stone

Was expecting to be able to provide a downsell in case they decline the initial upsell. Also, it doesn´t show the item discounted on the cart, you have to scroll down/look down where you checkout to see the " -$xx discount ". Would be more helpful if it could reflect the discount already in the cart summary.

KingofLight

The app walked me through what to do and how to do it and it worked great, Would be better if i could alter the message

Be Humble NZ

Just installed and seems great. Will trial for a few more days and see how it runs so far so good x

Liquid Lip Kit

love this app for helping me with upselling my customers. ive been looking to grow my sales, i think this is going to be a winner.

xbodycase

0 Support. Product Names appear with html code ? does someone know how to fix this ? 19.99 $ for bad support ....

Suga baby Fashions

Really easy to set up, I love this app didnt have any issues setting up in shopify store I highly recommend it

Lyger Technology

I just performed the test upsell, which worked fine. I just installed so we'll see how it performs in the store

Manuelle&Co

nice app using this easy and fast learning. but it needs more languages so people can use it easier

Rude Boy T-Shirt

Really liking the app so far. The app does exactly what it says. Would I recommend this app to a friend ? Yes!

EpilNoPain

Cette application m'a fait gagner beaucoup d'argent ! Au début l'intégration était difficile avec quelques bug avec mon thème, mais au final tout fonctionne :)