Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

coltenss

great app love the work the app is really helpful and has increased the sales in my store i am very happy and satisfied

Fauve + Co

Such a great app to easily create add ons and generate more sales!! We did the trial and will definitely continue using. Highly recommend.

Spendly

This application has generated thousands of dollars in upsells for our store so far, would highly recommend to other users.

Dogizo

Super easy to use app and really powerful what it can do for revenue and ROAS! Easy to configure and looks great!

Cali Lush Lashes

Disclaimer before you buy this app!!! I am very disappointed in their upsell pop up feature. I sell to USA, Australia, Canda, Uk. The upsell pricing does not reflect the customers country pricing it will only show usa pricing hence i have lost alot of money on ads because of this. I have reached out to support and this is my 4rth day with them trying to get this resolved or if they even have a solution. They will just write a one response daily and leave me hanging. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS APP. ILL REVISE THIS REVIEW IF THEY CAN FIX THIS FOR ME.

Hokee Paris

super tres bonne application en francais et intuitive installation et mis en fonction rapide je recommande

vivienergy

great app! i love how i can upsell any item and iProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Kiss and Makeup

Really easy 1 click install, super intuitive to use. Early days to see if it actually increases sales but I suspect it will. I reckon this is one of the better apps out there, lots of smarts built in.

Ma p'tite Parure

Je sais pas quoi dire je dis n'importe quoi c'est pour passer le tuto qui sert à rien de gasd sq gsfs d

The Helix Store

I loveeeeee how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.