Booster: Discounted Upsells

Generate more sales by upselling products at discounted rates

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Discounted Upsells – increase AOV

Manuelle&Co

Location France

nice app using this easy and fast learning. but it needs more languages so people can use it easier

Rude Boy T-Shirt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really liking the app so far. The app does exactly what it says. Would I recommend this app to a friend ? Yes!

EpilNoPain

Location France

Cette application m'a fait gagner beaucoup d'argent ! Au début l'intégration était difficile avec quelques bug avec mon thème, mais au final tout fonctionne :)

YDWTL

I like the app but not converting for me really. still playing with it. worth trying on your store tho

M Stoks

Location France

jaime beaucoup!! l application est facile à configuré .je le recommande .top

SPLASHBUY

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed the App to our Store. It seems to be installed without issues. in the days and weeks ahead, I will provide another Review if It provides us with the results we expect.
Splashbuy.com

House of Romanov Fashion

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.

Soleil Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy set up, & seems user friendly so far (adding the deal is very straight forward) will review once active on my website

Trends Corner

Customer service is a real DISASTER, I have waited too much time to get an answer from them and my trial ran out in this period. Their response time takes more than a week and they are not trying to solve the issues, they suggest me to remove my product variants to run the app correctly. UNBELIEVABLE. Would definitely not recommend!!

UPDATE:
After our comment, Booster Apps contacted us and offered the app %100 free of charge and get it up and running. We thought that our complaint finally reached to the right people. However after several emails and several months, still no response from them.

We want you to know that you can not get support when you have a problem. Not recommended...

Loja SmartBox

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me in my store, apparently it will have the desired effect! I hope you can help many others!