Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

YDWTL

I like the app but not converting for me really. still playing with it. worth trying on your store tho

M Stoks

jaime beaucoup!! l application est facile à configuré .je le recommande .top

SPLASHBUY

I just installed the App to our Store. It seems to be installed without issues. in the days and weeks ahead, I will provide another Review if It provides us with the results we expect.
Splashbuy.com

House of Romanov Fashion

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.

Soleil Australia

Easy set up, & seems user friendly so far (adding the deal is very straight forward) will review once active on my website

Trends Corner

Customer service is a real DISASTER, I have waited too much time to get an answer from them and my trial ran out in this period. Their response time takes more than a week and they are not trying to solve the issues, they suggest me to remove my product variants to run the app correctly. UNBELIEVABLE. Would definitely not recommend!!

UPDATE:
After our comment, Booster Apps contacted us and offered the app %100 free of charge and get it up and running. We thought that our complaint finally reached to the right people. However after several emails and several months, still no response from them.

We want you to know that you can not get support when you have a problem. Not recommended...

Loja SmartBox

I used this app to help me in my store, apparently it will have the desired effect! I hope you can help many others!

Oh My Deals

Good app! Tried different things out and I am still working on it. Reached out to the support team, but it takes 12-24 hours for a reply...

FutureLinks

Really simple and effective interface!
I would prefer 2-3 more options on the design of the pop-up window even on basic's plan trial!

Cosplo

very good app, has helped me upsell loads of products. this is my fav app to use right now becuase it is easy to use