Booster: Discounted Upsells , 1,489 reviews

4.5
August 27, 2018

We trialled this product, and it had no results for us. We contacted booster apps, and tried something different. Contacted again before the trial period end, and no response. So uninstalled the app 4 days out of trial period after giving up on a response. And still got charged for an uninstalled app.... May work for some but had no impact at all for us.

Serendipity Designs And Creations
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited August 11, 2018

ran a few tests and i was not getting the upsell pop up to show

The Steel Curtain
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
July 21, 2018

not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable. not understable.

Dailydealsae

Trendglamy
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 1, 2018

If it was possible to leave ZERO stars I would.
The costumer service is horrible, the only chance you get for the developers to reply to an email is by leaving a bad review.

Bangili
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 11, 2018

1. you charge too much. 2 you force me to leave a review. not happy

Dermlab
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited April 25, 2018

customer care don't response at all..also need to add every product manually one by one..also the app don't work good..so overall don't use this app...

Online Retail Shopping
India
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 13, 2018

have to write a review before even using the app.......

Mybooty
France
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Edited July 20, 2018

Have been using this app for 4 months now. Created about 20 upsells, and now they all just gone. Have to do everything from the beggining. Keeps lagging aswell.

Simanity
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 4, 2018

1st off having you review an app before using it is a turnoff right away.

2nd off after having the app for 1 week I have now deleted it due to HORRIBLE customer service.

The app kept showing my offers to customers every time the item was viewed in the cart and is very annoying on mobile. I had the decline offers set to 7 days which clearly did not work.

Very disappointed and now I have a $14 charge as I am right outside the free trial.

Total Outdoor Life