Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

zerognecklace.de

Horrific! This app doesn´t do what it explicitly promises. And it takes weeks of communication with their customer service (only eMail, no phone) until the issue was understood.
If you want to incentivise your clients to enlarge their shopping cart, this app is exactly what you don´t want to have.
Beside that there is no batch editing or import function what would be super helpful for a more complex product and upselling strategy.

OLD GRINGO BOOTS

Weird pricing policy. They charge you depending on the Shopify plan you are with. This is not right as the functionality remains the same across different pricing plans.

Cle-Gienic

The price / quality ratio is bad, on top of that they try to force us to put 5 stars with a false link which is only triggered when we click on 5 stars. Really pitiful as a step ...

Farrah Ann's Boutique

Been messaging for several weeks trying to get a bug worked out and it's still not fixed, of course they still charged me the $29 monthly fee. They really need to get their customer service in order.

Shoes4Gal

I have already deleted this plug-in, will there be any charge? after installing this plug-in, it will affect my Facebook pixel tracking. after deleting it, it will still affect me, please help me. otherwise, I will consider leaving a bad comment. https://www.pexgle.com/ what's your relation with this website. Hello, please delete all relevant codes or historical traces. Because installing this app affects the tracking and adding to cart data of Facebook pixels. If you help us solve this problem, I will delete my comments. Thank you for waiting for your reply.

håvsund

What a silly app. unlogical upsell options. Popups doesn't show up. discounts are not calculated correctly. no combination possible. don't waste your time on this app..

After the company's reply:
Yes I did ask for support. No answer here for most of my questions.

March 15, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you were having issues with the app. This is more than likely a custom theme issue. I can see you didn't reach out for help before posting your review but I'd be more than happy to help you if you'd like click the Get Support button on this page.

Cheers
Stuart

DSG Paddles

**Issue was not solved by developer over direct email support, it was fixed by ourselves. Would have removed my review after fixing it but you are lying on reviews now :( **

Put a "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/booster-common.liquid" error on my header on every page of my website that cannot be removed. I've removed the app and every file related to it and it is still there.

*I've had to search my theme.liquid file for every mention of "booster" and removed those lines manually. The error is now finally gone. The app did not even work when I had it installed. The popup would not appear after troubleshooting.*

January 15, 2020

UPDATE: Issue was fully resolved with the merchant over direct email support.

-----------------------
Previous Reply:

Hi there, so sorry there was an issue here 😔 This issue has been fixed, I've sent over a detailed email but am yet to hear back. Cheers, Stuart

------------------------------------
PREVIOUS REPLY:
Sorry to hear about the hassle here :( If you'd like to leave a support ticket or email me directly at stuart@boosterapps.com, I'll get this solved for you asap. Cheers, Stuart

4Beinr

i tried using this app for my store but i dont really like it. the upsell popup doesnt appear at all and the upsell popup that should pop up in the cart appears like 5 out of 10 times

Catnip Wall Ball

This app ruined my store (Brooklyn theme). When I uninstalled it my store had all sorts of errors and the slide out cart did not work. Do NOT install this if you use Brooklyn Theme.

White & Green

So far awful experience with this app. It was clashing with code which meant two weeks of us trying to find out how to make the app work. I asked them to extend the free trial and they said no, so we have been paying for an app that does not work. I finally got rid of the clashing code and have been waiting all day for customer service to reply because the offers are still not showing. It is so annoying to be paying for something that is not working and to be waiting SO long for a reply from the team. They do not have a live chat function and have not been a help so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6