Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Bowmar Nutrition

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP, I have an ongoing issue that was supposed to be fixed and I went in to modify something today and the issue has not been resolved. I have multiple stores and will be deleting from all shortly as soon as I find a replacement today. I have emailed support multiple times that the dashboard does not work. They push you off over and over and then when you go to modify it might work for 5 minutes (after refreshing for 20 minutes straight) and then will go down again. I have been patient multiple times but this is costing me thousands in revenue! If you need an app that will perform correctly and support that will actually help you if there are bugs THIS APP IS NOT FOR YOU.

Allora

Installing it broke my site and no support received from the company, very disappointing experience...

Raw Threads Athletics

I normally never give a bad review, as there is always a level of understanding that things don't always work. But if your app is going to damage my theme to the point where my site cannot load it's home page or product pages and there is no sense of urgency to help fix it, then I have to give it a 1 star review. I Caution all to check with your theme developer before installing.

Crissini

i used this application.HE IS VERY BAD i just tested 7 days and i've canceled because he is not good

xbodycase

0 Support. Product Names appear with html code ? does someone know how to fix this ? 19.99 $ for bad support ....

House of Romanov Fashion

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.

Trends Corner

Customer service is a real DISASTER, I have waited too much time to get an answer from them and my trial ran out in this period. Their response time takes more than a week and they are not trying to solve the issues, they suggest me to remove my product variants to run the app correctly. UNBELIEVABLE. Would definitely not recommend!!

UPDATE:
After our comment, Booster Apps contacted us and offered the app %100 free of charge and get it up and running. We thought that our complaint finally reached to the right people. However after several emails and several months, still no response from them.

We want you to know that you can not get support when you have a problem. Not recommended...

Mellora Makeup

N'affiche pas le upsell, application inutile. Je ne la recommande pas. A l'époque c'était pas mal quand elle était gratuite

Wellness Style Shop

Horrible customer service they take forever to respond. You cannot split test offers, there is no data they give you on the upsell. I actually noticed this upsell lowered my conversion rate. I would recommend going with Bold Upsell or an upsell offer that has more data they present to you

Mon Bébé, Ma Vie

Vraiment déçu dès le départ, le premier niveau payant (19.99$) est pour les boutiques avec un plan basique. Ce qui est mon cas, et pourtant ils veulent me facturer 29.99$ qui est normalement pour les plans shopify intermédiaire !

Previous 1 3 4 5