Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

NakamaStyle

Location Spain

Difficult to personalize, I think that 19.99$ month is to much for what they give to the consumer. I think that actually exists better options.

Lost City Loot

Be careful!!

1- Design reverted back to theme beginning when I pressed the automatically update cart options button. This was live and lots of sales happening at the same time. Would have been good to know that you'll lose all your theme setting changes.

2- Customer support is non existent. Never replied to the emails I sent.

3- Conversion went down by 50%.

Use at your own risk.

AMRIKAMAAC

Location France

I use an app but I don't found to sale my discount also I have than an app help me to realise my object

uttariya

Location India

In my shopify it is not working. I have set up all the necessary requirement but not showing any popup. how to solve this issue ? Please help me to solve this issue.

Greenmunk Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

The feature is good but not too good as per monthly subscription price.

Aspire Wear

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Waste of time. Turns out it only works if the customer passes through cart & not straight to checkout. Wish they would put this in the description as it's wasted hours of my time now.

The only way to do it is to change your website to force customers through cart first, instead of going straight to checkout risking them not checking out.

Haus Of Mael

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

i wish the trial period was at least 14 days. havent tried yet

Watchonlinenow

Next day stopped working and not sure why

Myflashydeals

Location Ghana

no trying hope it will be profitable

Chrisorona

Not sure yet, but will update when I see any difference.
Update: I'm losing customers because I can't edit the announcement it flashes about the targeted product. So if you have an upsell on product A to target product B, if someone adds Product B it only tells you "Get this XX% off" or "Get it free" or "Get it $X off". There's no link or option to go through the process.
Not good.