Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 11, 2019

Difficult to personalize, I think that 19.99$ month is to much for what they give to the consumer. I think that actually exists better options.

NakamaStyle
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 15, 2018

Be careful!!

1- Design reverted back to theme beginning when I pressed the automatically update cart options button. This was live and lots of sales happening at the same time. Would have been good to know that you'll lose all your theme setting changes.

2- Customer support is non existent. Never replied to the emails I sent.

3- Conversion went down by 50%.

Use at your own risk.

Lost City Loot
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 11, 2018

I use an app but I don't found to sale my discount also I have than an app help me to realise my object

AMRIKAMAAC
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 19, 2018

In my shopify it is not working. I have set up all the necessary requirement but not showing any popup. how to solve this issue ? Please help me to solve this issue.

uttariya
India
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 15, 2018

The feature is good but not too good as per monthly subscription price.

Greenmunk Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 13, 2018

Waste of time. Turns out it only works if the customer passes through cart & not straight to checkout. Wish they would put this in the description as it's wasted hours of my time now.

The only way to do it is to change your website to force customers through cart first, instead of going straight to checkout risking them not checking out.

Aspire Wear
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 3, 2018

i wish the trial period was at least 14 days. havent tried yet

Haus Of Mael
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 9, 2018

Next day stopped working and not sure why

Watchonlinenow
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 23, 2017

no trying hope it will be profitable

Myflashydeals
Ghana
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited October 6, 2017

Not sure yet, but will update when I see any difference.
Update: I'm losing customers because I can't edit the announcement it flashes about the targeted product. So if you have an upsell on product A to target product B, if someone adds Product B it only tells you "Get this XX% off" or "Get it free" or "Get it $X off". There's no link or option to go through the process.
Not good.