Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

Martín Pescador Co, Luxury lifestyle: Hats, Espadrilles, Swimming Shorts.

Es fácil de usar, hasta ahora la estoy probando, pero me ha parecido útil su manejo. Me gustaría que se pudieran añadir más categorías en las promociones.

WildlifeMovement

X and y, all good. I have not yet seen it in action though. I will go live with the shop within a few weeks.

DUNYAWIG

i used this app to increase my order value and conversion rate.
thank you for this very gut app.
dunyawig

Grand Deluxe Unlimited Shop

Im trying out the app. Hopefully this app will increase my sells and target new and previous customers. And for the least potential buyers.

Baleaf Sports

I tested this app while it just changed my theme, I still have not changed back to my previous theme. While I still want to use this app since it is great.

Locogadgets

good one i like to work with it its like very easy to use also everybody can you this app for this new year

Shop Nush

I need to write a 100 character but i havent used the app yet, let me see how this goes and ill leave a review later

Gracifico

Just installed and activated the free trial. Hoping for increased orders. Will report back on the results after BF. Was very easy to use and setup.

The Pocket Projector Pro

I used this app to help me upsell.. i like the way everything looks! Cant wait to see how it works! Hopefully it works soon because my bank account is getting kind of low

TheCooker

Applicatio tres complete, je viens de l'installer. J'esepre qu'elle augmentera considérablement mes ventes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31