Booster: Discounted Upsells

Generate more sales by upselling products at discounted rates

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Discounted Upsells – increase AOV

The Bike Project

It would be helpful if we could add the pop up at different points in the customer journey, however, the app has generated many sales which we are very happy about.

J&S Official

it seemed easy enough i just hope it works we'll see. i'm just looking to increase sells and traffic in general.

Martín Pescador Co, Luxury lifestyle: Hats, Espadrilles, Swimming Shorts.

Location Colombia

Es fácil de usar, hasta ahora la estoy probando, pero me ha parecido útil su manejo. Me gustaría que se pudieran añadir más categorías en las promociones.

WildlifeMovement

Location Sweden

X and y, all good. I have not yet seen it in action though. I will go live with the shop within a few weeks.

DUNYAWIG

Location Germany

i used this app to increase my order value and conversion rate.
thank you for this very gut app.
dunyawig

Grand Deluxe Unlimited Shop

Im trying out the app. Hopefully this app will increase my sells and target new and previous customers. And for the least potential buyers.

Baleaf Sports

Location China

I tested this app while it just changed my theme, I still have not changed back to my previous theme. While I still want to use this app since it is great.

Locogadgets

Location Netherlands

good one i like to work with it its like very easy to use also everybody can you this app for this new year

Shop Nush

I need to write a 100 character but i havent used the app yet, let me see how this goes and ill leave a review later

Gracifico

Location Australia

Just installed and activated the free trial. Hoping for increased orders. Will report back on the results after BF. Was very easy to use and setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31