Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

Clear View Productions

Very easy and intuitive. Customizable and a good startup experience to get your comfortable. Obviously you need to have a catalogue that makes sense for upselling but this app does what it needs to with ease

Black Dog Apparel

easy to use. looks great. set up was smooth and simple. Haven't actually started using yet so time will tell as to effectiveness.

Purity Sanitation Products

Super easy to set up. Very intuitive UI and nice preview functionality. Will see how it affects my sales, but I'm optimistic. Have read great things

KissTheCook™ - Sushi Maker

I literally LOVE this app! It's very easy and clear to use, Super recommended!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao Bella Day Spa

set up was easy, can't wait for the sales to come in!! first time setting up an app in shopify and good experience, very user friendly

Co Z Pet

I'm just starting but it is very easy to use.
need to have a demonstration video on how this works.

Coeexus

Great app, Im testing but I think that is easy to use and setting, I hope to see the results soon, the test was really good, I set my first two campaign, every was fine.

MyPuppyGuard

Muy buen app. Sirve para vender como loco pero a la vez inteligente. Me gusta y es full recomendable para todos esos comerciantes que desean comenzar hacer ofertas en su WebSite!

Mínima Infância

Cool, its a very simple and easy to use, 100% approved
I think its gonna be a selling in a large scale.

Spirit Jewelry

just tested it and works amazing let's see how its going to work in the upcoming time! very easy to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 235 236