Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales!

Black Mask Skincare

So much easier than other apps. This app is much better and much more simple. been searching for apps all day

isacorner

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to setup. I recommend it. Many possibilities to push the upsells.

Wushu Tao Shop

je recommande merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Untz Untz Earplugs

Thank you. Went through many apps to finally find a BOGO option that worked. I haven't set my discounts are not active yet but it worked in the test.

FLAWLESS

It is easy and every dropshipper should have this feature! Now I can increase my sell significantly.

E-Global Shop

This is a super awesome app that is giving me more confidence in my selling on my store and is helping making more sales. I advise every store to have this app installed. Great work!

Rapuka

Great! I Love It Verry Much, So Simple And Powwer Full.Great! I Love It Verry Much, So Simple And Powwer Full

Tiger Case

Great app, working perfectly and very useful. I recommend it to all users who want to use upsell easely.

Off Street Apparel & Accessories

was GREAT! thanks mate for all the hard work i do not have to do. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SporttiStore

Great App! That you get more sales with this app is not the best thing you get. I think the best thing is that it makes your sales more profitable. ( your sales increase but advertising and shipping costs remain unchanged )
And on top of that you can customise every word and color, unlike other providers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 220 221