Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

absolute-fit.com

I used the app to get higher order amounts, I new to to using it , so I waiting to see how it works.

De'Passion

I like it was pretty self explanatory. I like the app and definitely would recommend it to others. Thanks

Zerepz

The app is great so far. First time drop shipping so i will come back for another review based off my results

Lisse Shave Inc.

Just installed it - received great support from the team setting it up and getting it to work how I needed it.

Alcanside

Good app, works really fine. Let's hope to get more sales ! The experience is really good. Also the instructions are clear

Dr.Posture Corrector

Very Good, helps increase average order value. Increases urgency and is a very good app. Would def recommend.

Styrka Fitness

Very Gooooooooooooooood app! I'm satisfied. I wish this will help a lot to achieve my goal. Thanks a lot.

TruckPassion

Super appli je recommande mon panier moyen à augmenter considérablement grâce à cette application magique

Melomane

Perfect for upselling products, simple to use! really recommend it!.

Hydrilla Gear

Downloaded and seems to work really well. Wish there were more customization options for the popup. Look forward to seeing how this increases sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 230 231