Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

Mean Mothers Creations

Only giving two stars for the idea.
It would be great if it worked.
I had to remove it as it wasn’t working and developer had not contacted us back by the time he did I already removed it. I’m not paying for a service that I know I won’t receive.

So-Avant-Garde

This app looks like it would work, but it does not fully work on my theme, and I've reached out to the developer 4 times with no reply. I wish this would work, because it is the only option for combining discounts.

The Lace Hanger

Two stars instead of one because the developer always got back to me but there’s a lot that is left to be desired with this app. If you put a usage limit on a code for example, a customer can only use a $5 off code once but I have a 15% off code that can be used unlimited times they cannot combine the two. Pointless as that’s exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this app. I have to put a limit on both because customers were also combining multiple 15% off codes because you can’t set limits on codes that can and cannot be used together. Unfortunately I deleted the app since I need to be able to set limits and there’s literally no point if customers can’t combine codes that have usage limits on them.