Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

1 review

A Court of Candles

A little overpriced to me, but it does work to an extent. The code wasn't automatically installed into my template but I was able to do it myself. I think this app is great, but I need a little more leverage with things like creating rules and exceptions to the codes/code pairing. I tried to put a limitation on a discount code, and it pulled an error that I needed to remove those limitations. I also need limitations to where certain codes can't be paired with every other code. I know there is a limited number of codes that can set, but I would want to be sure that only two specific codes can pair, and others cannot. I am sure I'll have to manually cancel and disappoint customers who try to trick the system by putting in two or more codes that I wouldn't want them to use together. Looking forward to the cost of this app being decreased so that I can use it long-term without seeking another one, or adds more flexibility because for $9.95/month, it's doesn't have enough features or back-end management.