Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT

Enable multiple discount codes in one order

EDGABILITY

It's very handy during sale season. Like I have been using it during the BFCM period, and it makes it easy for customers to take advantage of all their collected coupons at one go. The customization of color also gives uniformity to the cart page.

Kai Swimwear

I absolutely love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do and when I had a couple problems, I receive super quick and effective support. 10/10 recommend!

SmartBoxExpress

I used his app to create a customized gift option for a customer to thank their staff. It took some tweaking of the codes to accomplish exactly what the customer wanted. The Discounts Combine app team diligently worked with me until we were able to provided exactly what our customer needed.

Forall Phones

The apps works perfectly! We asked the support to customize the app to only accept free shipping + price discounts combinations and they did it in less than 24h

Great work!

Webfx Dev

I decided to give this app a try to allow my customers to use multiple discount codes in a single order. It works perfectly as expected and the support guy answered my questions so fast.

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

So far I am giving this app a big thumbs up and 10 stars if I could. I have used Shopify for almost 3 years, and this is only the second or so app I have installed that seamlessly connected in a user friendly way very quickly and efficiently. Perfect! Nice job! Well done! On this app. I uploaded 18 discount codes into the required box, separated by comas and clicked save. Then quickly tested it on my website- perfect. I have 15 or so brand ambassadors each with a promo code. I wanted customers to be able to shop with my sale codes and any one of our ambassador codes. ***** more stars for this ap!
-----------------------------------------------------UPDATE 03/17/19---------------------
I still like the app, however it appears there have been some updates made to it that I was not made aware of until a customer emailed me with problems using multiple discounts. I have worked to resolve this with the customer service, after almost 1 week it still is not resolved and now I am not getting a reply to my emails from them for additional assistance. I just tried to input the customers discount codes she was awarded, and they still do not work.