Display Ad Generator

Display Ad Generator

by Good Times Media AB

The easiest and fastest way to create ads and banners.

The Black Forrest™

The Black Forrest

I used it to make ads for a last minute sale idea. It was quick and I had all banner sizes I needed. I was able to covert to HTML and added them to my website and use the on all my ads (Website, Print, Digital, Email, etc) It was a very successful campaign and a few asked how I was able to provide the assets in 10 minutes. I just laughed and said I'm just awesome, when I have a little help. Thank you, next Video ads.

3kids1mom.com

I was hoping with the few reviews there was this app would be helpful, unfortunately that's not the case. The compressed zip files won't open and several links have clearly been broken. Sadly i'll be deleting the app.

Bruce Lee Official Store

I like how quick and easy this app is to get individual product banners. What would take a while in Photoshop resizing and moving elements around takes seconds!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I downloaded this app mainly to see how it compared to my MS Publisher created ads... and I was actually thrilled by how easy it is to set up an ad in every format with this app. I often want to advertise new items on hobby sites as banner ads, on Facebook, on our site, etc., and usually have to build separate ads for each, which takes an afternoon on Publisher. This created a matching ad set for every format I might want, all in less than ten minutes (which was mainly me playing around with colors and such, since it was my first time on the app).

I just received an email saying they've now added more fonts and the ability to save a style-set, which is super! In the future, we can consistently brand our ads with the same colors and fonts with the push of a button, helping solidify our brand recognition without painstakingly matching colors on each ad manually. I'm way more excited about this app than I expected to be!

CURREN® Store

Very impressed with this app - it saves us an incredible amount of work and time. We only have around 100 products, but for maximum ROI when we are retargeting on Google AdWords, we want ads for every product.. in every ad size.. it would be an insurmountable challenge without this app, but now all it takes is less than a minute of work!

Shout-out to their team, as they designed an additional template just for us. Great people, and a great app!