Display Ad Generator

Display Ad Generator

by Good Times Media AB

The easiest and fastest way to create ads and banners.

Millennial Cultures

Ads are nice and convenient. They work well with Facebook ad manager. And the best part about it is it’s all free.

Gopher Hole

I just started using this app and it seems to work fine at this point. Saves me a lot of time building ads. Thanks guys for a job well done. One thing could make it better, maybe a few more new templates, a few of these cover up my product, only a few I can actually use. Update with a few more templates and I will change my rating to 5 stars

FanciU

Don't waste your money. I upgraded to premium and order some ads. I receive none and no refund. There is no customer support in fact the email I sent to them bounced back.

Home & Castle

So far so good! Great app. Makes ad campaigns easy. No more needs of photoshops and other programs.

jornumunroj

i'm not getting the emails. i paid for the premium too and still nothing. I checked spam also. please address this and i'll re-review

xmarchant

It really good app and save my a lot of work, i used to choose a pic from my collection then i used Photoshop to edit and process but thanks to this app it make my life easy

The Black Forrest™

The Black Forrest

I used it to make ads for a last minute sale idea. It was quick and I had all banner sizes I needed. I was able to covert to HTML and added them to my website and use the on all my ads (Website, Print, Digital, Email, etc) It was a very successful campaign and a few asked how I was able to provide the assets in 10 minutes. I just laughed and said I'm just awesome, when I have a little help. Thank you, next Video ads.

3kids1mom.com

I was hoping with the few reviews there was this app would be helpful, unfortunately that's not the case. The compressed zip files won't open and several links have clearly been broken. Sadly i'll be deleting the app.

Bruce Lee Official Store

I like how quick and easy this app is to get individual product banners. What would take a while in Photoshop resizing and moving elements around takes seconds!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I downloaded this app mainly to see how it compared to my MS Publisher created ads... and I was actually thrilled by how easy it is to set up an ad in every format with this app. I often want to advertise new items on hobby sites as banner ads, on Facebook, on our site, etc., and usually have to build separate ads for each, which takes an afternoon on Publisher. This created a matching ad set for every format I might want, all in less than ten minutes (which was mainly me playing around with colors and such, since it was my first time on the app).

I just received an email saying they've now added more fonts and the ability to save a style-set, which is super! In the future, we can consistently brand our ads with the same colors and fonts with the push of a button, helping solidify our brand recognition without painstakingly matching colors on each ad manually. I'm way more excited about this app than I expected to be!

Previous 1