Display Ad Generator

Display Ad Generator

by Good Times Media AB

Instantly create banners for your products.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I downloaded this app mainly to see how it compared to my MS Publisher created ads... and I was actually thrilled by how easy it is to set up an ad in every format with this app. I often want to advertise new items on hobby sites as banner ads, on Facebook, on our site, etc., and usually have to build separate ads for each, which takes an afternoon on Publisher. This created a matching ad set for every format I might want, all in less than ten minutes (which was mainly me playing around with colors and such, since it was my first time on the app). I just received an email saying they've now added more fonts and the ability to save a style-set, which is super! In the future, we can consistently brand our ads with the same colors and fonts with the push of a button, helping solidify our brand recognition without painstakingly matching colors on each ad manually. I'm way more excited about this app than I expected to be!

CURREN® Store

Very impressed with this app - it saves us an incredible amount of work and time. We only have around 100 products, but for maximum ROI when we are retargeting on Google AdWords, we want ads for every product.. in every ad size.. it would be an insurmountable challenge without this app, but now all it takes is less than a minute of work! Shout-out to their team, as they designed an additional template just for us. Great people, and a great app!