Display Ad Generator

Display Ad Generator

by Good Times Media AB

The easiest and fastest way to create ads and banners.

Fashionistas LLC

Amazing, I Never use an app like this App, It really saves more time. Just one click and Boom you have every size you need, thank you

Lortas

Why do you say the price is $9.00 for premium? You describe premium as making ads for the entire store and then when I purchase the app, the price changes to $14.00 per month? There isn't a lot of difference, but I could buy another app for the $5.00 per month. I gave you 3 stars because I haven't seen the app work yet, and the price change is disconcerting What's up?

Everyday-Commodities

Find this app to be quick and easy to use. Just pick your product and template, and get an instant ad right there

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

It is a useful app for creating ads and banners that are easy to create, but the tricky part was figuring out I had to Extract the ads after downloading them to actually use them. One out of every so often is an invalid ad that will not extract and is unusable. When it does work the ads are top quality. I'll give it a 5* because of the quality of the ads and it's free and very useful.

Style Forward

Awesome app, great tool to help with creating awesome ads for your marketing efforts, May God Bless!

Millennial Cultures

Ads are nice and convenient. They work well with Facebook ad manager. And the best part about it is it’s all free.

Gopher Hole

I just started using this app and it seems to work fine at this point. Saves me a lot of time building ads. Thanks guys for a job well done. One thing could make it better, maybe a few more new templates, a few of these cover up my product, only a few I can actually use. Update with a few more templates and I will change my rating to 5 stars

FanciU

Don't waste your money. I upgraded to premium and order some ads. I receive none and no refund. There is no customer support in fact the email I sent to them bounced back.

Home & Castle

So far so good! Great app. Makes ad campaigns easy. No more needs of photoshops and other programs.

jornumunroj

i'm not getting the emails. i paid for the premium too and still nothing. I checked spam also. please address this and i'll re-review

Previous 1