Instant Refunds Sales Boost

Increase your conversion rate and protect your refunds.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Instant refunds for your most trusted customers.

Aussie Tactical - Gel Blasters Australia

Location Australia

I heard about Disputify through the Shopify 'eCommerce Fastlane' podcast. I love the product and especially the instant refunds feature which we were lucky enough to pilot. I've received great feedback from my customers. We also use the customer insights part of the product. The whole customer 'trust score' concept is pretty nifty!

Card Swap

Location Australia

I've been using Disputify for a few months and it's been super useful in helping me track untrustworthy behaviour and flag it automatically as my orders come through. I've got a few rules set up which automate my response to high-risk orders that would typically be quite manual. I've really enjoyed the app so far and would recommend to other merchants to give it a go.

April 28, 2022

We are glad you love the app! Thank you for the kind review. Please get in touch if there is any way we can support you - Disputify Team.

Budget Billiards Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice app. Took about a month to appreciate. It is nice to have the additional info of a rating of the risk to each order, and reason for the risk. We sell a lot of high dollar items with low volume. Nice to have something that provides more specific information.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to growing with you!

TennisGear

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Finally, a solution to track customers who lodge false claims for refunds. This is exactly what we were looking for. Works well. Thank you.

April 28, 2022

We appreciate the kind review! Please get in touch if there is any way we can support you - Disputify Team.