EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Ramblin Turtle

After installing and deleting other apps designed to encourage discussion on my site http://www.ramblinturtle.com, I chose Disqus because (a) I like the extensive social media integration Disqus has established on the Internet (I've had a personal account for years, and have seen it in action - very seo-traffic-friendly!), (b) I like how discussions are associated with specific products, (c) I like how discussions do not take participants from my site to a third-party site, and (d) the simplicity of design doesn't distract from product pages. Installation was a piece of cake! Price is reasonable. So far so good!

The Distinguished Guest

I am very please with the customer support that I received. Thank you for helping me set up my disqus account.

247ShopAtHome

This app worked great. But we're especially impressed by their support team. They went beyond typical support of providing information, Den from Shopifier (not to be confused with Shopify) even offered to check our code and fixed some loading issues for us. They did it in a speedy, professional manner. Highly recommended!

ascents

I was very pleased with the quick response and results from the Disqus support team. They were very helpful!

Active Formulas Skin Care

You absolutely do not have to have ad content with Disqus, just don't check the box on discovery like l did!

Dan quickly sorted this for me and the support was quick and efficient.

1 2 4 Next