EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Luvele Us

Great thanks for an easy solution

The Chakra Garden

Wow! Where can I start? These guys are fabulous! I had no idea how to follow their easy instructions and made a mess of my blog when I entered the code in the wrong place. I contacted the Disqus team and they were fabulous! It was fixed within about ten minutes flat and they even helped me fix another coding issue I had created re comments. I am so glad I have this app installed, it makes comments and replies effortless - great work Disqus! Thanks so much.

Test Cp

Great support. Had a glitch for a unique circumstance and they were prompt to address it. Great service so far.

Custom Boards

Worked like a charm and their support also helped with getting the Disquss fitted and removing Shopify comment field. This app can also be added to pages, which is a nice feature.

Snoring Dog Studio

This is a great app - it's affordable. It's fairly easy to install and set up with the instructions provided once you install it. It does exactly what I wanted. And the customer support at NexusMedia are great and very responsive. I got my answers in seconds.

Just want to update my comment and again recommend this app. The support staff are amazing. They got back to me right away and helped locate the issue in just a short amount of time. So glad to have found a good app!

4salon

Nice app for blogs. Recommended

Manimal

Had tried to setup Disqus years ago before these apps were available, it was hard and I kept running into problems. This time around I contacted support, they installed it for me, guided me through the setting for my profile and even helped me retain the comments my blog post already had. Great service, great product, look forward to using it in the years to come.

Vantoutbrothers

Highly recommanded ! Great tool for both bloggers and online seller. Readers or customers can leave their feedback by logging on their social media. They can also follow the posts update.
Perfumesets.us

Korendy

Works amazing.. Support is very prompt and diligent.
Thanks a lot...
Korendy.com

Maloney Md

I am new to e-commerce web page development, and I highly recommended DISQUS. The app is fantastic, and the user interface is very accessible to my customers. Tech support is GREAT! They respond very quickly and know their stuff. They will help you along the way until you are satisfied. Can not recommend enough A++