EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Beneathyourmask

I see Disqus on most sites and see them as a reliable source for blog posts. Great decision as their customer service is A+. I reached out and Denys immediately responded to me and set Disqus up on my site. I'm not a techie at all and I didn't want to have to set this up myself. I'm very grateful for them handling the entire set up for www.beneathyourmask.com !

3758405ss

Great app - use it for my blog comments, which allows me to reply to specific comments. Even better than the app is the customer service - very quick and attentive to help with any minor problem I've had, completely seamless install. Highly recommend.

Shop The Green Life

Great app. It was really easy to install and the customer support is wonderful; I had a question about customization and my question was answered shortly after I sent my question.

Using the app is much easier than having to try to figure out the code for yourself or hiring an expensive 3rd-party developer to install it for you. Disqus is one of the most popular and best website commenting tools available so that is why we went with them.

This is the second app that I installed from Nexus Media and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I recommend this app.

Ancestorville

5 star, thank you Denys for you great help in setting up Discus on my new site for me, and answering all my questions. excited about what it can do now...~debra

Oveneer

Great product! Great customer service! Den helped me set it up on my website. It's a bit of custom coding and I accidentally made it more confusing as I was trying to test what he was doing, but he was still happy to help me. I would recommend the product and service.

How To Walk In Heels

What a great app and such an awesome and helpful support - highly recommended!

Omnigeneius

App does the an excellent Job - tested A ok internally, recommended.

===========

This is an Ultimate app, seems like a great commenting system - for blogs and an important products discussion system right on your site - well integrated with social media and Diqus - should be on the Best shopify store apps - just grasping the power of it. Den is a great guy and provides superb support overall. I have used 3 apps from _Nexusmedia - all are smooth and great quality. Social login and Easy Video for products are great apps too

Merry Christmas Nexusmedia-ua.com Team !

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Digital Design Essentials

Customer service went above and beyond to help me. Great app.

Greef Clothing

Perfect! Easy to install with great support... Well worth it if you want discussions on your website!

Ramblin Turtle

After installing and deleting other apps designed to encourage discussion on my site http://www.ramblinturtle.com, I chose Disqus because (a) I like the extensive social media integration Disqus has established on the Internet (I've had a personal account for years, and have seen it in action - very seo-traffic-friendly!), (b) I like how discussions are associated with specific products, (c) I like how discussions do not take participants from my site to a third-party site, and (d) the simplicity of design doesn't distract from product pages. Installation was a piece of cake! Price is reasonable. So far so good!