EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia OÜ

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Crossrope

Support was top-notch when we had to migrate comments from an old URL to new URL. Would recommend for sure.

OneEarthHealth

These guys are great. I had issues with installation and their programmers jumped in an helps out. Their communication is outstanding.

Plasticfreeworld

Cool app and killer support.
Will for sure use it in future..!
I like the very easy implementing methode. I did not get it to work at the beginning, but the support solved that problem within a couple of hours response time!
thanks

Lara not Laura

This is the app for you if you'd like to add the DISQUS commenting system in your Shopify store pages and/or blog post and don't know how to add the DISQUS code yourself. I installed it yesterday. The app support team were very easy to reach when I had questions and gave me all the help that I needed some adjustment to how the comment system looked on my page. Thank you!

Piante Sane

Some problems of installation for me (I'm a really dummy). Tanya save me, solving the problems and answering to my questions.
Thank you. Good job!
Ramon

Raging Swan Press

I'm still finding my way with this app, but the support from Nexusmedia is lightning fast and tremendously helpful. Great customer service!

lovefermenting

Highly recommended! Exactly what I'm looking for. Easy installation and great service which help me a lot.

bobo design studio

After a disappointing call with Shopify that i could not reply to the comments on my blog within the native blog feature in Shopify, I started looking in the app store and was flabbergasted at some of the pricing for the various apps. While I'm bummed I have to pay for this, the Disqus app and customer service made it worth it. They basically set it all up for me and I didnt have to touch a lick of code. thats enough for me to give it 5 stars. Oh, and it works like a charm!

Teadora

Contacted their chat bot and they were super speedy in responding and took care of my issue almost immediately. Ilia was great. So far I have been really impressed with their professionalism and speedy responses.

HomeGrown Herbalist

EasyDisqus has really improved the utility of my Blog articles and product pages. The conversations generated and facilitated by the app lead to increased sales for me on a regular basis. The customer service has been really excellent for me as well. Great team. Great App!

Previous 1 3 4