Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

by Reputon

Build pages and blog posts from Google Docs in one click

Boozy Batch

I use this app to help me create blog pages. It makes it a lot easier because working on a google doc is a lot faster than working on the Shopify page editor section.

June 21, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Natural Dry

I have been using for one hour and I am happy, solve my problem of having an flat blog! I create my first blog and can have tables and is not just a single text. Easy to sinc with google drive

Pinned Up Ink

I used the app for blog creation. It has made using Google Docs with Shopify much easier. I recommend.

Pielartisans.com

I use this app to start posting blogs on my website, and it's very easy to use. I like it so far....

smithandhue

Simple app that works as described. Had a few little formatting tweaks to make after I published to Shopify, but nothing unexpected.

Pulsatio

easy to use and perfect to enhance your shop with. it raises the credibility of your store if you add a BLOG every few weeks/days.

The Good Dog Co.

OBSESSED. My favourite new Shopify app by FAR! Ridiculously easy to use - Can't believe I've finally found a blogging solution that isn't clunky, time consuming, restrictive, and ridiculously over priced. Over the moon!

PropositionLorica

Great program! Does exactly what it says it does, and makes writing, preparing and organising blog posts and pages a lot better.
Two things to consider: columns are not supported and image positioning may look different on Shopify than on your document. The app is very upfront about it, and makes it very easy to adjust things after checking the preview.
Highly recommend!

Mirage Trade & Distribution

This app is extremely user friend to create page or blog for people who are familiar with microsoft word. Highly recommend this app

sempervaco.com

I have been using it for a couple of days now and it seems very good. It has helped me a lot with regular publishing to the blog. It is much better to work with Google Docs interface than with Shopify's blog interface. Thanks.

Previous 1