Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Februar 2024

Donate Source app has been up and running for a week now. We have already received higher amount donations that what our previous donation app could provide. In order to accurately add the donation option to our cart page I needed assistance from the Prezen Apps team which were very helpful, punctual, and detailed in their communication with me.

Thank you!

The Peregrine Fund
16 tage mit der App
24. November 2023

Great app, exactly what we were looking for and the team are super quick and helpful which was great! Would really recommend.

FUNKIN COCKTAILS
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
10. Oktober 2023

5 stars for customer service. I struggled to sort the installation out but they worked promptly to sort it out for me. We look forward to using it to raise donations for our charity in our online Christmas shop.

Alexander Devine Charity Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
22 tage mit der App
22. Februar 2024

The app looks and works great in our store and customer support was really helpful. I was able to set up almost everything on my own but needed help with one thing and they responded quickly and solved the issue.

Khan Academy Store
4. August 2021

I used this as an add on app for custom donations along side our store products. Great service and easy to use.

Daffodil Day Appeal Victoria
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
10. November 2021

The nicest support team! We faced some IT issues at app installing but the support team reacted in time and helped to solve the issue very fast. The app is working perfectly and it meet all our needs.

Honma Tokyo Moldova
Republik Moldau
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 27. Mai 2021

Very good, easy-to-use application and very good after-sales service , quick and efficient response.

LE COCON DE BÉBÉ
Frankreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Prezen Apps hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) :)

6. Januar 2022

Added this app to collect donation for the non-profit side of a client's business. Works great and the tech support was amazing. Helped with installation and some troubleshooting. I would highly recommend as a way to support causes close to your heart!

Good Grace Designs
7. März 2022

Really easy to use and also affordable - as a start-up I wanted to be able to give back but some apps are really pricey. With this app, I'm able to choose a few charities to donate to at a really great price. If you need help with anything the support team is really helpful, patient and very fast. Thanks again for all your help!

1Body activewear
Australien
7. Juli 2021

I started a non profit and needed to add a donation link to my page. I didn’t quite know how to add it so I reached out to them. They had amazing customer service…had it up and running flawlessly in less than 12 hours. 10/10 recommend.

KINDkamp