Rezensionen (55)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Juli 2024

Do not install this app - it leaves code behind and messes up the cart drawer - making your website unusable. I can see another review with the same problem.
I am trying to get hold of support but they are not responding.
DO NOT INSTALL

Castle Rocks Cornwall
6 monate mit der App
1. Juli 2024

It was a perfect fit for our Not-for-Profit organization. The support was outstanding, and we are very happy with the app so far.

We needed an App to set up a custom donation product and send custom donation receipts to our amazing supporters. After trialling many other apps, we stumbled upon Donate Source, and the whole experience, from onboarding to setting up custom items, has been phenomenal. The support team is very hands-on and super helpful.

Everlasting
Neuseeland
7 tage mit der App
25. Mai 2024

After we installed this new app on our e-commerce platform, we noticed that our entire shopping cart feature became dysfunctional and non-operational. This situation has been extremely frustrating for our team as we rely heavily on online sales to drive our business. Despite our best efforts to communicate this critical issue to the technical support team over the past several days, the problem remains unresolved. As a result, our online store has been forced offline, leading to significant financial losses on a daily basis. We are urgently seeking a resolution to this issue to minimize the impact on our business operations.

American Healthy Alternatives
4 tage mit der App
22. Februar 2024

The app looks and works great in our store and customer support was really helpful. I was able to set up almost everything on my own but needed help with one thing and they responded quickly and solved the issue.

Khan Academy Store
8 tage mit der App
2. Februar 2024

Donate Source app has been up and running for a week now. We have already received higher amount donations that what our previous donation app could provide. In order to accurately add the donation option to our cart page I needed assistance from the Prezen Apps team which were very helpful, punctual, and detailed in their communication with me.

Thank you!

The Peregrine Fund
16 tage mit der App
10. Oktober 2023

5 stars for customer service. I struggled to sort the installation out but they worked promptly to sort it out for me. We look forward to using it to raise donations for our charity in our online Christmas shop.

Alexander Devine Charity Shop
3 monate mit der App
24. November 2023

Great app, exactly what we were looking for and the team are super quick and helpful which was great! Would really recommend.

FUNKIN COCKTAILS
7 tage mit der App
7. Oktober 2021

The app looks great and works well! They have awesome customer service! Thanks for helping with the set up!

Zoefia Alexandria Collection
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
4. August 2021

I used this as an add on app for custom donations along side our store products. Great service and easy to use.

Daffodil Day Appeal Victoria
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
10. November 2021

The nicest support team! We faced some IT issues at app installing but the support team reacted in time and helped to solve the issue very fast. The app is working perfectly and it meet all our needs.

Honma Tokyo Moldova