Donate Source ‑ Donation

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Donate Source - Donation

Good Grace Designs

Added this app to collect donation for the non-profit side of a client's business. Works great and the tech support was amazing. Helped with installation and some troubleshooting. I would highly recommend as a way to support causes close to your heart!

Mummys In Need NZ

Thank you so much we wanted both drop down and a customised box that customers could use the Donate Source Tech Team did this so easily for us. Thank you so much. We would highly recommend this app.

Perfect Swings USA

I reached out to the Donate Source customer service and got incredible service. No only was it fast, but they understood what I needed and took care of it right away. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs help with donations!

One Love Longview

Added this app to a non-profit center's site I'm helping with. Easy install, awesome help in the chat window, works perfectly. Highly recommend!

Piedmont Scout Tree Lot

I'm not an HTML programmer, so I needed lots of help in editing the look of the donate-source app on our shopify store. First I got help overnight placing the widget on our cart page, then I had a great chat session after setting up the collaborator situation. 15 minutes later, icon placed in the appropriate place, phrases in all location updated. Great support! I recommend this app to anyone else doing donations. I got additional help moving the widget around on the cart page. The support staff is very responsive. Great team!
Thanks, Raj. All the comments above apply to you and your team!
Herb

Friends of Blue Spring

I needed assistance with the widget shortcode and formatting on the website and MADY was absolutely amazing, fast, proficient and helpful! I have tried another app on Shopify and this one has yielded the best results so far. Thank you.

Inspired Product Development Group

Great app! We needed help integrating into our landing page design, and the support team helped us right away. It works exactly as described. Highly recommend!

Catnova Store

Gracias por ayudarme a personalizar la aplicación. Son muy rápidos y efectivos. Estamos muy complacidos con el servicio

Honma Tokyo Moldova

The nicest support team! We faced some IT issues at app installing but the support team reacted in time and helped to solve the issue very fast. The app is working perfectly and it meet all our needs.

Anonymous Art Feeds Brisbane

The app is quite easy to use and when I had questions, support was quick to get back to me and they did everything they could to help me.

Previous 1 3