Donate Source ‑ Donation

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Donate Source - Donation

MindMeld Non-Profit

Their team helped me set up the donation button on my website. They were extremely helpful and prompt. Thank you guys so much!

Net Health

Really quick and responsive customer support. The support answered and manually fixed my specific issue right away.

Shop for Shelter

We've used this app for a couple of weeks now. We were previously collecting donations via Shopify's tipping functionality which had several key limitations. By using Donate Source we have been able to bring in more donation income than before. The set up was straightforward, and the customer support team were on hand to help us out. In fact, they helped us co-ordinate the deployment across our current theme and the next-in-line deployment. They've also been on hand to help with additional styling and format changes. They've been absolutely great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

L'Occitane En Provence Malta

Location Malta

The customer care was really helpful by adding all the settings needed to implement it into our store. Thanks again for your precious help!

V.is.for.Bird.

Location Netherlands

Very helpful with setting up the app. The helpcenter customized several pages of my website in order to make the donation option visible in an effective way. Had a very extensive chat with them, they answered all my questions. Recommended!

September 5, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We are always here to help you!!

Have a great day!

Shopping-D Service Platform

Location Laos
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I ask the support team (Mady) to help me to implement the code to my theme. Less than 5 minutes it was done. I also ask them put it in a specific area at the cart page. Done in 1 minute. Great job

ERIC, The Children's Bowel & Bladder Charity

This app provides a simple, clean donate option at our checkout page. When i had an issue that needed fixing, support chat were very helpful and sorted the issue for me.

Tish&Shoo

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great App and Great Service. I was having difficulty editing the code within my theme and Raj did it for me within 45 minutes of emailing customer support.

Green Collect

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

We used this app to accept donations to our charity on our website. The team were very responsive and friendly in helping us set it up. Thanks!

Sol Heiress Shop

This app is very simple to integrate and works well. Support is very responsive and helpful, fixed my issue in minutes

Previous 1 3 4 5