DonateMate

DonateMate

by Aviative Consulting

Custom Donation Amounts Accepted in Your Store, Zero Coding

Bloomia Flowers

Easily able to enable the app into my shopify page. I wanted to add in a donation number that can be modified and DonateMte helped make it possible. Very quick, kind, and helpful with coding. Highly recommend this app to any looking to add a donation platform on their shopify page. If you want something, but don't know how to do it yourself, just send them an email!

Boutique-Paindevie

Hello, We tried several donation apps and finally found Donate Mate! It's an app that works really well. I encourage you to use it on a page of your site and in your site cart. Thanks to the developer for their good work! Eric

TomShaw.ca

TomShaw.ca – Last month I announced my candidacy for Karhiio (Ward 11) City Councillor in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I needed a donation app to further customize Shopify’s shopping cart interface so that anyone who wishes to donate to my campaign, upcoming fundraisers, or community events, could do so in any amount they choose. The app does exactly what it says. It is reliable and easy to use. So now when potential donors visit my campaign donation page they can donate any amount from $5 or $5000. Thanks Ben for your help with the customization!

Rebundle.co

App was easy to install and customer service was amazing. They were able to troubleshoot the functionality right inside of my shop and even helped make sure my shop page still looked awesome!

KeepitClear.co

Ben who works here went above and beyond to help me make sure I understood how DonateMate functions and the best use for my store! He reached out after I downloaded it and let me know an error I had made in setting it up. I am so appreciative of how attentive he has been in setting up this feature. I've had such a positive experience overall with this app! I chose to use it in a way where customers can leave a custom contribution if they want to support my overall project. My store sells my personal art and this app acts like a tip option. In Shopify the app shows up like a product which can be part of a collection, or just sold in the overall "shop" section. I'm just testing this out and thankful there is also a free option to see how it goes. I love it!

Nori Media Group

DonateMate is a great app to help with gifts and donations. Their staff is very helpful and works closely with you to get what you want. Highly Recommend!

October 22, 2020

Thanks for the chance to work with you on your shop! It was a great experience!

KT Boutique

Great app and amazing support! Thank you very much Ben, you're the best! I can only recommend DonateMate :) Cheers! Davide from www.kt-Boutique.com

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

The app works great, and when I had a dumb user error, the help was superb! They didn't even snicker. Thanks so much!

Millthorpe Blue

I used this app to encourage donations to a charity.
It’s been great. Does what it says and better still has great tech support when issues appear.

Live from Norfolk Street

I used this app to build a sort of fake Patreon site for a live music venue. In addition to subscriptions, we needed to offer a Pay-What-You-Can feature for those who just wanted to contribute outside of the recurring payments system.

I looked at several PWYC apps and actually installed them all to see how they worked, how they fit into the theme, and what options were available.

Each app had one or two things that I didn't like, so I picked the best among them (DonateMate) and contacted the developer to see if there was any way to change the app to fit my needs.

Not only was this fella super quick to respond, but he held my hand through several changes (this is not my first website, but it is my first Shopify site, and lots of things are not where I expected them). This guy even followed up to make sure that I was happy with the changes and that I didn't need anything else. He's made my Christmas card list.

TLDR: App is pretty solid out of the box but the support is A+ outstanding. Would recommend.

August 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! It's been great working with you on your shop.