Reseñas (729)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de mayo de 2024

Fantastic App! The technical support and customer service are unparalleled. They are incredibly patient and supportive, genuinely aiming to assist you in boosting revenue. I’ve been extremely impressed with the results so far.

Emiyat
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
19 días usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Chaty made it unbelievably easy for our customers to get in touch with us through multiple messaging services— including WhatsApp, Messenger

Not only was it done in the time it would take to pour a glass of water, their customer support has been nothing short of amazing (thank you, Dandy!).

If you're looking for a way to make it easier for website visitors to contact you, I can't think of a better solution out there.

Goodies & Jollies
9 de enero de 2024

Seamless integration and setup. It helps with clients when they require special attention and when you want to turn potential customers to actual customer.

YONDELA C&T
Sudáfrica
5 días usando la aplicación
25 de octubre de 2023

Great customer service, really patient. They help me to set up everything. I gave 4 stars because they miss some features I looking for. They told me very soon we will have access to the features I'm looking for as(edit the whatsapp automation abandon cart, send more than one messages...)
Meanwhile, everything seems good right now and help a lot, I'll be right back to give 5 stars

FeminHope
Estados Unidos
12 días usando la aplicación
10 de septiembre de 2023

Overall user-friendly design, making integration a breeze. It's perfect for users of all levels, offering simplicity and efficiency. A top choice for WhatsApp integration.

eShopInShop
Nigeria
20 de septiembre de 2023

It is recommended for all new developers it is easy and accessible subscription is little bit more expensive but overall the app is good

pickoline
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
26 de agosto de 2023

because its amazing features tp help out to reach over customer so we are decline over return ratio

Eshopiya
4 meses usando la aplicación
9 de enero de 2024

This is the app we begineer e-com emergers need as it enhances the relation b/w buyers and sellers .. Thanks dondy whatsappp !!!

CozyCouture
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
21 de julio de 2023

It's impressive how direct and personalized contact makes all the difference in the buying process. Also, the app is easy to use and the integration with the Shopify platform was seamless!

Trend Kanny
Brasil
7 días usando la aplicación
Dondy respondió 25 de julio de 2023

Thank you for your beautiful and meaningful review. We at Dondy give our best to provide our costumes with the most advanced features in the market and the best customer support. We are glad you see and feel our hard work! Huge thanks!

26 de noviembre de 2023

Excellent app! easy and simple to use. I recommend.

Modish Mall