Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de março de 2023

at The Outfitters, we have a fairly large product database, ~40,000, and Doofinder really helps our users find their way through the deep database to the product they need.
The price point was a small point of contention for us to begin with and felt that it was more expensive than we had originally thought it would be. However we have found Doofinder to be worth it's weight even at the higher prices. 4/5 for the App.

Egor helped us out and couldn't have been any more helpful. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. 5/5 for Egor.

The Outfitters Adventure Gear and Apparel
Canadá
2 meses usando o app
14 de março de 2023

Sara Diaz has been incredibly helpful in integrating this app into our store. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly. Can't wait to see the results.

Country Home Candle
Canadá
11 meses usando o app
20 de março de 2023

At Vellica.com, we sell engraved crystal and acrylic awards and corporate gifts typically as B2B. Lauren at Doofinder.com helped me understand and configure the app for the trial. Over that time, she contacted me 3 times to check in and advise. As an example, when using the site's search bar with the term "oval", the results - which populate lightning fast - display awards with oval bases, tops, or any other component with the word oval in the description. It's AI capability helps the app to improve as more searches are done by prospects. It keeps tract of CTR and Conversions resulting only from searches done via my website search bar so I know if I'm making $ with doofinder, which I already have during the trial period which is now coming to a close. It paid for itself, so I subscribed.

Vellica Awards
27 dias usando o app
28 de julho de 2023

Tayo at Doofinder was very personable and great to work with and answered all our questions over the course of several days. Thanks Tayo! The app has been a great addition to our site since we believe that providing recommendations to our site visitors is a key way to drive interest and sales.

MusicGoldmine.com
3 dias usando o app
23 de junho de 2023

Hola, nuestra experiencia con Doofinder ha sido buena, ya que nos ayudo a mejorar las busquedas de nuestro productos para los clientes. Les recomiendo ponerlos aprueba.

Rock Hampton Polo Team
México
8 meses usando o app
8 de junho de 2023

La app me parece funcional y tambien te dan una muy buena atención para el manejo de la app y seguimiento.

Exacolor Laboratories
México
4 meses usando o app
5 de novembro de 2021

Really amazing service, we are getting conversions through by installing it and hoping this will increase as time goes on. I would recommend this product, but I do think it is expensive hence 4 stars

SVP Jewellery
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
3 de agosto de 2021

We liked the way the Doo Finder app works for mobile searches. It is better than our current mobile search. We are still deciding if the PC based search is better than the Shopify search. We signed up for the monthly plan.

Pro UTV Parts
23 de junho de 2022

Very happy with the service I have received from Shaun Kirby, learned a lot about this service and he made it very easy to understand

Prince Menswear Watford
Reino Unido
1 de novembro de 2022

Lauren was great - helped me set everything up with ease. Excited to see the benefits of the app as it gets used over the next few months.

Sadie's Shop